Strategy for binary trading – 8 OSSEN
This is a very thought out strategy which is among my favorites and it brought me lately interesting profits. Even though it is a more complicated strategy, trade openings are very comprehensible from the chart.
How to setup the chart
Template: 8-OSSEN-STRATEGY- (Download it)
How does this strategy work
We pay attention to yellow arrows which are the first signal to trade. Next, we look at the indicator in the lower part of the window (retracement finder). Here, we must see 3 following candles to be in the same direction (either rising or falling – depending on the signal) and the last of them should be between 32 and -32 line (manually added to indicator).
When to enter the trade
Buying a CALL option:
- Yellow arrow points up
- Retracement finder indicator shows 3 successive candles in a rising trend
- Last candle is located between the 32 and -32 line
- Enter the trade (caution! – if you are going against the trend (50 day moving average), we need a confirmation in the form of a bullish candle and then enter the trade)
Buying a PUT option:
- Yellow arrow points down
- Retracement finder indicator shows 3 successive candles in a falling trend
- Last candle is located between 32 and -32 line
- Enter the trade (caution! – if you are going against the trend (50 day MA), we need to confirm the signal with a bearish candle and then enter the trade)
What does this strategy look like?
Recommended broker for this strategy